Sunday, January 02, 2011

Hyun Joong's Message on his KOB (Ver. 2)

Much much thanks to Wonderrrgirl for the the heads up on this translation by bb on LoveKimHyunJoong. Thanks ladies!

Please do note in this translation notes in parenthesis which explain more clearly what Hyun Joong message means. Ahh, stalkers... please give him some space.

Alright, the message on this one about the internet thing has a different meaning to the previous version. ^_^ Whatever, I still wish that he goes to Twitter and no more stalkers. ^^

***

Hyun Joong's Message on KOB 01.02.10
translated into english: bb @LoveKimHyunJoong.com


Didn't take a pic of me praying over the new year... coz I've some personal matters..
So I went on the net to find a picture of a sunrise during new year and upload it... --;;;
Is this called illegal use...? keke
Erh, what was I saying...????
I'll guard and watch over you when I'm older
Don't know if I'm doing a good job for this...
Regardless, I will work even harder,
About admission tickets, to become someone who can get three more tickets, keke
Have you had tteok-guk????
I'm gonna go eat that now, keke
Actually I ate that too yesterday, as a side dish whilst drinking
Already 26 years old.... Darn... kekekeke
Darn... really... peyt peyt peyt (*bb: like 'pui pui pui' ^o^)
This xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
keke, just joking, keke
Happy New Year, may you have good health
I will also work hard to become someone you will anticipate and look forward to
You guys should be very happy that I appear on the net, ya??
But hope that you will just 'see' me on the net
(translator's note: korean fans' replies say he's wishing not to see stalkers)
Woohoo... I've been kicked out again... woohoo
Sonata, you're sick of it too, no????
I'll just let you off this one time, kekeke
(translator's note: korean fans' replies say there're too many stalkers,
and he's worried about being chased out of his apartment...? TT TT
Sonata...? you're now resorting to talking to a car? --!)
In the new year, I will release an awesome album ~ practice like mad
My goals for the new year is one good TV drama and two albums
Once that's done, I'll meet everyone happily in the coming year^^
Sorry I didn't keep my promise
But I will become someone that you'll find even more worthy to watch over, keke

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What does he mean "he doesnt keep promise"???

Anonymous said...

9.24, coz last messg hyun joong said he will post his prayer pic. but now he post another pic

bbmag said...

there seems to be some points of confusion and ambiguity in his message, so i've added some (of my personal) comments and interpretations of his message HERE

since they're just my personal speculation (and i can't be sure how accurate i've read his message), i won't repost here. feel free to click on the link above to read^^

liezle said...

thanks bb! for some reason your comment went to spam.

hyun joong writes in jargon, even koreans find it hard sometime to understand the meaning of his message.

thanks again.

~liezle

Anonymous said...

Hahaha Hyun Joong 's messages are the Hieroglyphics of post modern times.

At least he makes us think ,think and think . Can you imagine his posting in three versions of interpretations -add that it will have to be translated into many languages.

At the rate HJ continues with these kind of messages very few fans of his will ever get alzheimer because of these mental exercises. Good ya ?