Sunday, January 23, 2011

[Trans] 01.23.11 S/Tweet Treats

8:55PM 01.23.11 Update : I've added chobeeSS501's translation of Hyung Jun's tweet right after the musical 'Cafe-In'.

According to another tweet, Hyung Jun cried at the musical's last stage. Fans threw on stage folded pink paper planes to celebrate the last stage with him.


***

Much thanks to chobeeSS501 for translating tweets of Kyu Jong, Hyung Jun and Jung Min today over at Twitter. I am shoving her translation here to share.

As Kyu Jong, Young Saeng and Jung Min finished their activities this weekend (FM for KJ & YS in Japan & stage perfs & FM forJM in Seoul) with a happy note, Hyung Jun on the other hand is having mixed emotions as his performance in the musical 'Cafe-In' is ending tonight. Check their tweet trans below.

***

[Trans] 01.23.11 S/Tweet Treats
Translation courtesy of chobeeSS501 / Twitter

Re-post with full credits.

2kjdream lunch time!! Please have delicious lunch^^ Yesterday, me and YoungSaeng Hyung finished our performance nicely~~ thank you..^^

HyungJun87 Today is the day I didn't see it coming. Now it's really the last time. I am sad and dislike that it's ending, but I must be strong^^ Cafein fighting

JungMin0403 @2kjdream I tried calling you but you are in Japan!!! Korea is snowing heavily~ take care!
JungMin0403 @Steven_Lee_ hehe thank you!!!^^ We also must make great work !!!^^*

JungMin0403 @mystyle1103 Didn't destroyed the stage but I did make some damage (meaning he did well?) hehehe When will you pay for my album~~~~

JungMin0403 A picture from director noona!! Went to buy the album. Because there was no more, have to turn back~~ From today^^ I am wanpannim~ hehe (chobeeSS501 : sorry.. I don't know what wanpan is ㅠㅠ)


JungMin0403 Even it's such a cold and snowy day, thanks to Jun and our GREEN PEAS who still follow and step forward with me. Thank you so much and I love you!!^^

HyungJun87 Finally, the show finished smoothly until the very end. People who were troubled by Musical Cafein and the staffs, and the senior actors who have been with me, I want to greet you thank you. Sorry for the troubles and giving more power. Ah~ all the audience who are with me until the end and everyone who enjoyed my lacking quality. thank you!

HyungJun87 I had so much fun and was so happy . Such a good start for the New Year. I will work harder for perfection~ ^^ be different~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the strong bond of friendship, undying support and love is very imminent amongst these members^^

SS501 5 forever as 1!!!!!

saengkyu, junkyu, hyunkyu, minkyu ssooooo much (A)