Thursday, January 13, 2011

Surge of Jung Min Pix from Chocolate by Harunohi

Heaps of thanks to Harunohi (501_dg) for this wonderful captures of Jung Min during last night's recording at Kim Jung Eun's Chocolate at SBS.

Are you excited to see him on stage performing 'Not Alone'? I am. ^_^

Brace yourself because for sure next week we will get to see Jung Min a lot. But before doing any promo for his first solo album, Jung Min will be zipping off to Thailand for the SBS Lunar New Year special.













8 comments:

felicia said...

omg is he crying?? he looked teary eyed in some pics.

Anonymous said...

When we can watch this? Do you know? On SBS?


The wait's killing me!! My heart doesn't want to be quiet!

liezle said...

Hi felicia! Hee, I thought I was the only who noticed. Actually when you enlarged the photos especially #6 you can still tears on a brink of falling.

@2:02, there's not announcement yet when but but I'm hoping next week. And yes it's on SBS. If you have TVAtns you can watch it there.

~liezle

Poshdrive said...

I REEEAALLY can't take the waiting no more! Dying to see his performance.. Dun know what made our sexy charisma cry.. TVatn is what channel frm which country?

Anonymous said...

Mal, you look really handsome when your expressions are genuine like this!! I think it got really emotional, the first time he stood up on stage without the other members, and his solo debut.
Looking forward to you comeback soon!! I hope our jm can win mubank or something!!
We have to keep supporting him!!

Anonymous said...

JM needs to change his make up artist. Why are they always putting girl-type of make up on him?

Anonymous said...

lordy lordy lordy you just took my breath away mal darling

sinthia said...

Can't wait anymoooooooooooooore!!! I need to see my mal now!! OMG he looks so handsome. Everyone has to support him, he deserves win many times, we have to show the triple S power! ^^
My sweet mal, you'll be great I'm sure and I'll be anticipating this a lot!
Fighting ♥!