Thursday, March 05, 2009

Goodnight from Kim Hyun Joong

I was supposed to sleep after posting some GIFs at Bae Yong Joon's thread @ soompi. Then I remember that Bambi sent me a text message at around 11:42pm saying that KHJ left a message at DSP website. So before logging off, i checked first at KHJ thread@ soompi to see if there's already a translation. And there is! Thanks to Mariposa28 for shoving the translation there.

Hyun Joongs is such a sweetie. And the message he left is so cute. I was grinning from ear to ear. Ha! Hotcakes for everyone! and that World Star 501 is cute too.

I'm excited for their comeback though i'll surely miss him on the tube every Monday and Thursday.

I hope that after BoF he'll still consider to do dramas to satisfy both all his fans. As a member of SS501 he's already popular but like i said previously his popularity soared when he accepted to do BoF [and of course WGM]. But most of his new fans only know him as an actor not as a singer. So I really really do hope that he'll continue to do both acting and singing to satisfy everyone.

Here's the message he left...

G O O D N I G H T
Credits : SS501.dspenter.com + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com

Hello.......This is

^^
It seems like it's been a long time since I've written
Firstly, thank you for the popularity award. Sorry for saying my gratitude late
You wouldn't know how stressed it is to be switching temporary from a singer to an actor and
How nerve-wreaking it is............
Though it was difficult, it seems like I was able to pull through because of all our Triple S
Right now, not much time left until the end of my drama-acting life...........
I will work hard until the end and show you my good work
After the drama ends, I will come back again as Kim HyunJoong but
Up till now, I want to do the best as Yoon JiHoo, as an actor
Though YoungSaeng is currently the leader, I will retake back the role as leader of SS501 and have a new start
Because our album songs will become great hits, so please look forward to it hehehehehehehehehehehehehe
I miss.......all the members and you all
Please look forward to the fanmeeting cum comeback showcase cum concert in July
We will make it worthwhile for your anticipation
Or otherwise.,......................kekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekeke
It is alright for you to anticipate for us to give 10,000 breads
Please continue to love 'Boys Over Flowers'
And also love Yoon JiHoo kekekekeke
I said that I will not let you down, but I am still far from it
Because this is only the beginning............
Though I don't know if we would become World Star 501, we will work hard, don't you want to become a Universal Star's fan???? Kekekeke
I will do that so just wait and see ke
My introduction is too long
We will come back very soon so please love Yoon JiHoo lots while waiting
I will come back splendidly as Kim HyunJoong unchanged
Please support me lots
Then, if we do have a huge concert next year, I will make hotcakes........kekekekekekeke
Anyway, I will buy it for you all kekekekekekekekekekeke
Wait, believe in me, because I believe in you all......ke
Bye^^Sleep well, good night
Noona DongSaeng Friends, I will bring happiness to you all ^^
Bye ^^
The strongest fans on earth kekekekekekekekekeke

***

here's something new from haptic :) thanks again to Mariposa28

6 comments:

Toujours_BYJ said...

Hi Liezle

Thanks for posting HJ's message, it's too cute !
Here I find the 4D little prince again, as bb has blogged in her previous post, he is so well-behaved these days, I hope he never lose his randomness, his unique sense of humour that I so so love.
camille

PS : I was grinning ear to ear whhile reading his message too. I never read any celebrity's message with "kekekeke..." lol.
Ah KHJ is really unique !

Anonymous said...

Hi liezle

He is so cute and funny. By the way just want to find out with you, is WGM a drama or what because I see you all keep mention about this. Sorry I am so slow.

I am now just finish epi 6 of BOF only but I love the drama. Four of them look elegant and smart all the time.

Thanks for all the fast update .

Take care and cheers

Jenny

liezle said...

Hello Camille!

I miss his old self too ^^. But don't you think that he's really doing a great job as Ji Hoo in BoF since he's able to pull through Ji Hoo's character so well when we all know that that is not really his personality? Those who know him only as KHJ as an actor are surprsed and loving him more when they learned about his true personality.

about the kekekeke...i was told by my friend when i learned about the message that he left that the one who translated his message is a singaporean that is why there are kekekeke ^^ she's in the subbing team of Quainte with my friend. ^^

btw, please be patiend with the videos they're on their way to your doorsteps now i just don't know when it'll arrive since mailing system here is so bad.

take care.

always,
liezle

liezle said...

Hi Jenny!

'We Got Married' is some sort of a reality tv/talk show/variety show. Each odd 'married' couple will live together as 'husband and wife' and will be given a scenario and they will be on their own as to how to deliver the scenario. the joongbo couple is so cute as Hyun Joong is 6 years younger than Hwangbo. ^^ You can check it in YouTube.

take care.

liezle

Toujours_BYJ said...

Dear Liezle

Thank you very much for sending me the video, please don't worry, I already know that mailing system between Philippines and France is the slowest as I've experienced it with Judy.
I will let you know asap when I receive them.
Have a nice day.
Love,
camille

Anonymous said...

SARANGHAMNIDA! Yoon Jihoo or Kim Hyun Joong, whatever..I still like you. Stay sweet and humble as you are! Your loyal fans will always support you. Im looking forward for your sooner comeback as a leader of SS501. Ganbatte Kudasai!