Wednesday, February 10, 2010

02.10.10 Maknae @ Music High [added more screencaps]

Maknae is looking good. Geez, can't believe that I'll be seeing him together with the rest of SS501 soon. I wish the noona stylist will not make his hair so curly in Bangkok. Really loving his current hairstyle. ^^

Photos lifted from SS601.com.



Uhh, wanna rub my hand on the tummy. ^^




Huge thanks to cagali for the screencaps. The following where taken form her blog.

Geez, I really really like Maknae and Shark when they're together. They look adorable and funny.












2 comments:

Alexis said...

Many thanks for uploading these pics!!

Baby is so cute!!

debz said...

liez these two are so adorable together!! im liking shark more and more cuz he's taking good care of our baby..thanks so much liez!! wow im so excited for the persona bangkok!! eventhough i cant watch it in person but thanks to you i'll be able to watch live..in my laptop..thanks so much again!!