Tuesday, February 09, 2010

how to tune in to persona in bangkok live

Since I've posted HERE happiebb's translation on Tune in to Persona in Bangkok Live! many have asked for the procedure on how to log on. Well, the problem has been solved. Thanks so much to OdeDS for posting the link to her blog HERE to let us know how.

Anyway, I've asked for her permission if I can repost her blog post here and she has given me the green light. Thanks again OdeDS!

Persona in Bangkok live sound broadcasting

Credit: xixi667885 / BAIDU LEADER THREAD
English translation by: happiebb / LOVEKIMHYUNJOONG.com
Steps to teach you how to dance: OdeDS@BS.com


HOW TO TUNE IN

1. Download and install the YY language software from the YY OFFICIAL SITE - http://yy.duowan.com/ on the top right hand corner. Do you see the cat with black eyes? Click it.



2. Open up the YY software,


register for your YY access pass here: https://udb.duowan.com/register.jsp


If it turns out as this colour - ID HAS BEEN TAKEN:


If it turns out as this colour - ID IS AVAILABLE:


If it turns out as this - Password strength is LOW (which is not good & unsafe):


If it turns out as this - Password strength is MEDIUM:


If it turns out as this - Password strength is HIGH (which is good & safe):

If you did not face much difficulties on the registration page,
on the next page, you should see the page telling you that you have successfully completed registration.

Just in case you might see this following, it means you should fill in more information to protect your account.
Click on the link in blue/purple to continue.


you will see this:


3. After entering into YY,


key in 52519, and enter the LF Foreign Language School webpage (written as: LF外国语学院)


4. After entering into LF, just stay at the top (level) and wait for YY staff's further guidance/instruction;
YY staff will give you a 'guest ID' for that evening.
*All green peas who enter the LF webpage on 13th Feb will not be required to register with the forum.

5. On the day of the concert (13th Feb), there will be YY staff on standby to serve all green peas;
YY staff will lead you into the LIVE BROADCAST section directly.

13 comments:

quizzy said...

hi liezle,
im a little bit confuse i already got the YY.. (just like a YM box)
but i don;t know where will i input the 52519..:( i dnt know what letters to press and such.. thanks much anyway.. ;D

quizzy said...

oh geez.. sorry liezle...
i got it already!! :D kekeke...
its me on being too excited.. thanks for the big help!! and enjoy persona BKK.... take a lot of pics and have fun..

and to others who are goung to BKK.. be safe guys! enjoy!!

Anonymous said...

finally i can make all finish...really confused when fill the application...hmm but i have one question again liezle,,if we want hear persona concert,,just login,,n fill the ID 52519 n enter,,just that ?? n then we can hear the persona concert with live ??
thx u so much,,,
- Kitty -

liezle said...

hello kitty. from the instructions above there will be another instructions to be given by YY staff that will lead you into the live broadcast section.

~liezle

Anonymous said...

help pls! im stuck in the registration, i filled in the information but it wont go on the next page!
tnx

Anonymous said...

hi liezle:)) tnx for this! but i have some questions..uhmm, how about the link where i could see this one http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_dB6Mo1IGizU/S3Fg7xiqQYI/AAAAAAAAevY/8s9OdmbfiVE/s1600-h/17.png this is where i put the 52519 key right? i already logged in..but I can't see that on my YY..or even something like a notice..aside of that, the letters are written like a box instead of hangul, so i can't translate it:(( ..can you help me? please...i really wanna watch the asia persona..

liezle said...

Hi FaithxxHJ! Actually I havent tried accessing this link so I think I might not be able to help. I'll ask someone to help you. As for the square boxes. I think that you've to install the language pack in your computer in order for your computer to recognize characters.

Btw, I read that if you're using MAC the link above will not work.

~liezle

Unknown said...

Hi liezle.

I am having a hard time registering coz I can't see clearly the instructions. Somewhere in the registration, it say's please accurately fill the ID card number. I don't know where to get it. Can you help me get through this? I really appreciate it! Thanks

Unknown said...

Hi liezle.
how to get my indentification no? :)
can you help me with this. tysomuch :)

A.L.I.C.I.A said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
A.L.I.C.I.A said...

hello liezle... thank you so much for giving the steps to install it, i have successfully downloaded it.. now im jus wondering, when do i get on YY on the 13th feb?? what time, i live in melbourne so it would be great if you could give it to me in melbourne time... thank you!!!!

annika_faith said...

i tried but the id is already taken, what should i do next?

Anonymous said...

tnx a lot! i just skip the password security something, after i logged in,keyed the 52519 and was able to get in