Thursday, February 04, 2010

b&w screencaps from 'mbc game' ep 2

This is a set of really really nice black & white screencaps from yesterday's 'MBC Game'. As some of you know I'm one of those who really fancies B&W pix.

For those who failed to watch the initial serving of Makanae's guesting in 'MBC Game' with English subs you may click HERE. For the second serving, but without English subs yet, you may click HERE.

I can't wait to see how Maknae will progress to become a pro-gamer.

Btw, I'm becoming a fan of Shark. ^_^ He's so nice to Maknae.

Screencaps lifted from the post of ahwin on SS601.com.

P.S. In last night's program Kyu Jong was online to have a few chat with Maknae. I then suddenly remember that in one of the earlier interview of SS501, Kyu Jong mentioned before that he is a licensed progamer too. Hmm, wonder what level.

P.P.S. Oppsie, sorry about the above. Kyu Jong is NOT a licensed progamer but he has a certificate for computer administration. Miane...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Liezle...

Me too! after watching the first episode of pro-gramer, I started to like 'Shark'. He's cute and tall and seems like a really nice guy... :)

Anonymous said...

Liezle, I am also enjoying watching Game. I am happy that Maknae is doing well going solo. But i really miss all of them together. I envy you watching them next week in Bangkok.

Anonymous said...

I love Shark! I love Shark! heheheheh

Anonymous said...

Liezle, I think that the Kyu Jong in the program was not SS501's Kyu Jong because the name on the screen said Han Kyu Jong not Kim Kyu Jong.

Thanks for sharing, it was good w/o subs, for sure it'll be better when the subs are out.

Anonymous said...

it wasn't SS501 Kyu Jong. It was a programer with the same name =.+

liezle said...

thanks guys for the correction. i thought when i was watching it without the english subs that it was kyu joong bec they even played his portion on LLT. yeah he's a progamer with the same name as kyu jong of SS501. ^^

liezle