Monday, February 08, 2010

MBC Every1 'Life Theater' Ep 4 Preview

There are three things that I'm looking forward to this week. First is 'MBC Game'. Second, 'Life Theater'. Of course the one thing that I'm sooo looking forward to is going to Bangkok to meet friends and watch Persona. ^^

Three more sleepnights before I fly to Bangkok. Before my flight I've a feeling that I will be staying late waiting for the shows of Maknae and Jung Min to be uploaded. ^_^

Anyway, speaking of Jung Min's show, we've seen last weekend preview of episode 3 of Maknae's show, today, preview for episode 4 of 'Life Theater' is out. Check the video below.

Thanks to S for the tip and to 3kimheoparkss50 for uploading in YT.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

next episode looks like a drama.
will soon see jm doing drama.
thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

I feel sooo jelous of the girl...:S