Saturday, February 06, 2010

MBC Game Ep 3 Preview & ‘ShinHan Bank Winners League’ Competition

I'm back! Hee, went out after posting my last post earlier to busy some stuff that I'll be needing for my trip. ^^

LHL thank you so much for sending the following clips of MBC Game Episode 3 and the game today vs Air. I'm going to say this once again and I'm not exaggerating ^_^ I can't wait to see episode 3 of this show. ^^ So don't fail to watch it on February 10 at 4PM over at MBC.

MBC Game EP 3 Preview

From YT of poohhl



SS501 Kim Hyung Jun - MB¢game VS Air [Watching the game]













P.S. Looks like Maknae is amongst the top searched name again. ^_^

1 comment:

missymiss said...

thank you poohhl and liezle. from the preview it looks that it is another fun and exciting show again. i can't wait.