Saturday, February 06, 2010

young saeng attending a wedding

If Jung Min and Maknae are busy doing filming for their current projects, it seems that Leader, Kyu Jong and now Young Saeng were busy attending some family gatherings.

I blogged HERE and HERE last month Leader and Kyu Jong attending wedding of their relatives. today photos of Young Saeng attending a wedding surfaced. I'm just not sure whose wedding but apparently he also sang a congratulatory song to the newly weds. ^^

Photos were lifted from the post of 더블더블열매 on SS601.com.


8 comments:

Unknown said...

hey liezle! are you psyched for persona in thailand? make sure to take plenty of pics and to let the boys know that the crazy sister-fans from new york will be seeing them again in seoul! haha.

and is it just me or does youngsaeng look a bit like edward cullen [from twilight] in these pics? quite mysteriously sexy if you ask me, hehe.

liezle said...

Hi Vanessa yes I am!

Don't worry I'll make a banner saying the 'Vanessa & J_Girl [New York], Liezle, Gigi & Brenda will see you in Seoul on the 27th and 28th' :) Hee, just make sure that you have your banner in Seoul that you are from NY, k?

Hee, I thought I was the only one who noticed about the look of YS in the pix. :)

~liezle

tetsu girl said...

oh, my! YS looks so suave in that suit and with two lovely bridesmaids on each arm! XD and i love his new hairstyle! it looks so great on him. <3

wow, so many family events and individual member news, but i really miss seeing them together! ^^;

Luvit08 said...

I'm keep drooling in front of my PC...is it YS?...can't believe my eyes...Pinch a bit my cheeks, I'm aware...I'm not dreams...He's so gorgeous...*melts* *melts* *melts*

WanNurNasyitah said...

OHMY!!!
Me too.
im wondering is that our saengie..
unbelievable.
what he said r all true.
he said he's more hndsome now.
n its true!!!

sweetiecutieys said...

saengieee!!!
you.....more handsome!!!!
i cant say anything now...you totally make my day^^

maryho2323 said...

Hi Liezle, hope to see you in seoul too. will be at zone C both nights....

hannah hernandez said...

Ys is super extra cute! he looks so grown up here!!! omo!!!