Sunday, May 23, 2010

[FanCam] Haruman by noblekhj.com

I told Shirley that I'm already going to sleep but here I am posting again after I told her 20 minutes ago that I'm off to be. I can't sleep. My mind is full of SS501, 'Haruman' and 'Let Me Be The One'.

And here's one video that I saw before i declared I'm going to sleep that made me log on again and post. You'll know why when you see the video.

Thanks to Lois for the tip on her blog. Likewise, most thanks to the green pea from noblekhj.com for taking this video and sharing.

I'm sure you're not going to fail to notice how the eyes of the members are sparkling while they're singing 'Haruman'. The cheering is tremendous. SS501 and TripleS are awesome!

This video is so moving. I have teary eyes after watching.

4 comments:

aprilstar said...

This song marked the beginning of their odyssey and their loving relationships with the fans . Incredible never seen anything like this before ! No wonder the boys' eyes are brimming with tears -look at YS specially .

I thought I could just look at the video quite detached -but failed. Liezle,you are so right there !

Anonymous said...

OMG!! so touching!!! especially at the end! =)..OMG i cried too!!!! I'm so glad i'm a tripleS, and what tripleS did was so touching!! so that our boys know that we LOVE them always and forever, and we support every decision they choose!! we understand them!!!!

Anonymous said...

This is one of my favorite SS501 ballads! It never fails to make my tears fall. They all sing with all their heart and soul. And each member sings with their own unique voice and emotions. Love it! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

wow! very touching sight!