Wednesday, May 19, 2010

[Trans] Kyu Jong on TOK ^_^

Not satisfied with his message, Kyu Jong dropped by to chat with green peas on TOK from 12: 14 to 12:27AM.

Here's screencap courtesy of 안녕규♡ posted on SS601.com and translation of xiaochu on Quainte501. Loads of thanks again!

Btw, I changed the credits from the original post of xiaochu since I don't think i deserve the credit as what I only did was to put on imageshack the screencaps. ^^

***

05/18 [trans] KyuJong TOK Messages

Credits : 안녕규♡ of SS601.com + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com

REPOST WITH FULL CREDITS ONLY


Why call me~~ I was putting meat and stir-frying delicious stir-fried kimchi with my father!!!!
Everyone should sleep early!! Hehehehe
Flood flood, my computer always hangs!! Please line up!!!
I will go off first since my computer always hangs!! ^^ hahaha !!
Our pretties ^^ sleep early~ heehee It’ll be great if we can meet in our dreams too ^^
Love ya love ya love ya ~ ~ ~ one little verse *stop* hee hee
Let me be the one~ *stop* hee hee
Good!!! Have a good performance!! Aja Aja!!
Dream Concert Aja Aja!!
I also received meaningful love for 5 years. Please look after me in the future too ^^ hehehe
Yeah!! Thanks everyone !!!
3rd year high school students!!!! Go and study!! Go go go go!!
I shall end here~~ heh heh ^^ Thank you x 501 Love you x 501… ^^ forever

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Kyu's message always make me teary eyed. He is such a sweet, sweet prince. When he said 501 love you and 501 forever, that makes my day and removed the weariness in my heart bec of Leader's accident and the uncertainty of the future of the group. That makes me love sweet Kyu and all SS501 more.