Tuesday, May 19, 2009

It's been almost a year

Yup, June 1 to be exact. I was in Osaka to attend the TWSSG Promo Event at Kyocera Dome.

When I saw these photos of Yong Joon posted by Mariko on BYJ thread @ soompi today which she lifted from BYJGAllery they made me smile remembering the experience of being in a dome with thousands of Bae Yong Joon fans. Honestly, you would think that there was a concert on that day with more than 30,000 fan came to see Yong Joon with the complete cast of TWSSG.


photo taken by Yong Joon himself

The photos also made me giddy all over again especially when I remember seeing him live in person for the very first time when he came out riding the special car to go around the dome looking absolutely gorgeous. I remember how I ran down the steps just to get close [but not really that close though was able to see him closer than what i imagined] . I wonder if I'll ever have such experience again or the chance to see him again.






















No comments: