Thursday, May 21, 2009

Kyu Jong's Full MV is out!

I'm sure many have already seen the teaser of Kyu Jong's first MV [without any member of SS501] that came out last Monday, May 18. After seeing the teaser I'm certain that many are already anticipating for the full MV.

The wait if over... it's finally out.

Click HERE to watch Kyu Jong and Shin Ya in ‘Woman is just like that’ by Kim Dong Hee.

Lately, I've been noticing that Kyu Jong has started to come out. He's still the shy Kyu Jong but there's something different about him. I guess that he has become more mature [and manly]. I think that his stint in 'God's Cookery Expedition' must have done him some good. Likewise, the time when SS501 members decided last year to venture in other projects the boys seems to have change a bit. I actually like the change. It's nothing really drastic. It's a change that will make you proud of them. ^__^

Before i leave this post, here's another video. It's a special message of SS501 to Triple S Japan that came out today. Click HERE to watch.

Thanks to all YT uploaders.

No comments: