Sunday, May 03, 2009

Photos from SS501 Romantic Sky in Jeju

I was actually having second thoughts about these photos. I saw these hours ago but decided not to post because I thought they were from Japan [some of the pix] ... but I was wrong. These photos were from the last night's event.

Actually these are more of Hyun Joong's photos. Not much photos posted as a group.


When I saw earlier these photos I thought that they were taken when they were in Japan for the promo of BoF. Hyun Joong seems to be wearing the same sequined shirt in Jeju. I think this was his attire in Japan when he performed 'Be My Girl'.




The boys were in a huddle... could they be discussing what do with the rain pouring? Hee, seems like the rain always like SS501. It always rains when they've big gigs. ^^





thanks to marvie_carl and fiona1111 for posting on khj thread @ soompi
original credit on the label

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

maybe they were going to do acapella in a huddle? :D hehe...

liezle said...

hi! you might probably right because they did 'in the still of the night' wearing the same clothes. ^^

thanks for dropping by.

~liezle