Monday, May 18, 2009

Teaser of Kyu Joong's MV is Out [added one MV]

I've blogged about this HERE. Finally the teaser is out and I'm hoping the see the full MV soon.

The MV with the title 'Woman is just like that ( 여자는 그래)' by Kim Dong Hee is about a break up along a seaside wherein the girl silently accepted the break up, but eventually decided to end her life.



Here's screencap taken from SS501 thread @ soompi.




Btw, this is Kyu Jong's first acting leading role. I remember earlier in one TV guesting he said that they're currently undergoing some acting workshop. I guess that was in preparation for this MV. Likewise, I saw one YT video of him, Young Saeng and Hyung Joon singing 'Because I'm Stupid' wherein he was really emoting and was about to cry. Fans noticed it and were talking about it and wondering why. Here's the video of that performance.



edit : thanks to one Anonymous who left a message in my comment box and who reminded me of this video of Hyun Joong and Kyu Jong back in 2006 after they did 'Thank You for Raising Me Up'. They filmed in Mighty Mac shop for this video which is also the sponsor of their wardrobe in this MV. Though this may be considered as Kyu Jong's first MV [aside from the MVs of SS501 of course] he's not in the lead role here. He shared the spotlight with Leader. ^^ But this MV is really cute and so are the boys. ^^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

have you seen the music video featuring hyun joong and kyu jong!? you should check it out, it's pretty old but they're still really cute. It's by a group called 2shai and it's called "She laughed" the music is pretty addicting/sweet.

liezle said...

Thank Anonymous ^^

I've seen the video a long time ago but forgot all about it. I'll edit my post and will show them to those who still haven't seen it yet.

Thanks for reminding.

~liezle