Saturday, July 11, 2009

Hyun Joong and Jae Joong

I'm happy to find this photo of two of my favorite guys, Hyun Joong and Jae Joong [TVXQ]. Apparently it was said they were seen hanging around in the early morning of July 10, 2009. ^^

Jae Joong and Hyun Joong. I think Jae was wearing the same
clothes he's wearing at the airport. ^^ Hyun Joong in beannie
and loose long sleeves shirt and shorts.
The photo is blurred but
by looking at the legs of Hyun Joong,
I think that it's him. ^^
[hee, too much Le Coq photos]

Apparently, Kim Jae Joong was spotted at Incheon Airport on the same day [July 10] to go to China for their concert looking tired and sleepy ^^ The two I guess had a lot of catching up to do.

It looks like Jae Joong just woke up
and I doesn't know
where he is
and what's happening. ^^

Jae Joong 'sleep walking' ^^

Doing a bit of stretching.

Jae Joong : I want to sleep more.
I should not have gone out with
Hyun Joong.

Jae Joong with his messy hair. I wonder if
Jae Joong and Hyun Joong drink a lot. ^^
Micky [TVXQ] revealed earlier that
these 2 are heavy drinkers and that he
cannot catch up with them. ^^

Another set of photos. Hee, Jae Joong seems to have a hang over. ^^ Hmm, I wonder how Hyun Joong was. on that day ^^



Enlarge this photo to see how the rest of TVXQ boys [Changmin, Yunho & Micky] looking at the tired Jae Joong and a manager is fixing his hair. ^^

Credits: hero_z4 + Chepi@TPF + others on the label

2 comments:

TripleS - Malaysia said...

Hi Liezle,

Jaejoong sure looks like he just got up from a long night.. ehehehe.And guess HJ is still sleeping.

Is good they have relax time too..not just working.

Thanks for sharing

Jen

liezle said...

Jen, he sure does look like that but still looking cute. ^^

~liezle