Wednesday, July 15, 2009

[New Photos] JM & HJB Pix Spazzz from KAC Event

I've shared earlier wonderfully captured photos of Young Saeng's by his Korean fan which I'm certain Saengie fans had a big smile on their faces upon seeing those cute photos of their Prince.

Now is the time to share and feast ourselves with photos of Hyung Joon courtesy of his Korean fan too at kimhyungjun.kr. Baby look so cute but if you look closer [click photos to enlard] his face seems to be cracking up and his eyebags look terrible. He must be stressed with all the rehearsals, tapings and his radio program.










Here's Jung Min's by Pheromin.com that I lifted from SS601.com.

I so envy Minnie's face. I wish that I have that flawless skin. ^^ Btw, I'm changing my description of his hair from messy sexy to wild-sexy. Hee actually his hair looks like a bird's nest with the headband as twig. ^_^ Like what I said in one of my comments earlier, I don't like it but I don't hate it either. Somehow he's able to carry the look well.

Btw, just like HJB , his eyesbags are swollen too but they look better than HJB's. ^^










Now I'm only just waiting for Kyu Jong's photos from his fans and I will already be completing my pix spazzzz of the boys from the KAC Event last Monday. Hope his fans will post them soon.

3 comments:

mel_1223 said...

Same here Liezle,

I dont really like JM's hair here at first, but neither do I hate it, and you are right, he is able to carry off that look..n such flawless skin..ah..

The boys must be really tired, having multiple schedules after schedules without much of a day's off to really rest well. Even HJL was wearing glasses, I think his tired eyes need a break with fresh breath from long hours of wearing contacts

Hope they wont over tire themselves in preparation for their major Asian tour and we get to see healthy glowing energetic super starts on all stages in each destination ^^

TripleS - Malaysia said...

Thanks again Liezle,

Oh.. baby looks tired.. he have been on music high almost everyday since last week... and now he have to stay awake for this event...

Hope they dun just practice practice for the concert kickoff and also minus some other events beside preparing the concert...

Rest well SS501

Jen

spring said...

ya...right!!

SS501 plz rest well too...

Thanks liezle for all nice pic from KAC...