Saturday, July 11, 2009

caught in traffic with SS501 to accompany me ^^

Last night I was caught in traffic for 4 1/2 hours. It rained so hard, streets were flooded and every vehicle was looking for streets to pass where there is no flood. Good thing that I've chips inside my car [because I went to the supermarket first before going home], water and SS501 1st Solo Album that I bought in HK to accompany me. I'm not sure if you're going to believe me but for 3 1/2 hours [the 1st hours was spent listening to news and traffic reports] I've been playing the cd which contains only 6 songs with each songs averaging 4 minutes. ^^

Amongst the songs, I find Jung Min's song easy to memorize. I like the beat of Kyu Jong's and Hyung Joon's song. I got mesmerized by Young Saeng powerful singing 'Is It Love?'. And so thankful to hearing Hyun Joong singing "Thank You" [the original and acoustic] every after 4 songs [hee, not using shuffle]. ^^

Well, that was how my night was last night... 4 1/2 hours in traffic and no internet connection when i got home. ^_^

Since, I'm already blogging about this, let me share with you the videos that I found in YT of the boys singing their 1st solo before SS501 Solo Collection that was released recently.

For Kim Hyun Joong and Jung Min's solo, I was only able to find fan made videos and no acoustic version of 'Thank You'. But for the solo of Young Saeng, Kyu Jong and Hyung Joon they were taken from their sub group Mini Concert in Japan in last January 2009.

Oh I love love the Kyu Jong's 'Never Let You Go' performance with Hyung Joon doing the rap. Not to be outdone by Kyu Jong, Hyung Joon look so hot and sexy singing and dancing 'I Am'. Check them out!

'Thank You' by Kim Hyun Joong
From XtinaMaria YT channel


'Is it Love?' by Young Saeng
From hoonfami YT channel
Lyrics English Translation by xiaochu@Quainte


'Never Let You Go' by Kyu Jong
From hoonfami YT channel
Lyrics English Translation by xiaochu@Quainte


'I am' by Kim Hyung Joon
From danger1106 YT Channel


'Only Me' by Park Jung Min
From izzahrain YT channel


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey liezle,
do you mind if I grab some info from your blog and post it in mine? yeah, I will post with credits too. will wait for your reply.
thanks (:

~amanda

liezle said...

hello amanda! no problem as long as you give proper credit especially to the translators, uploaders and other sources. ^^

thanks for leaving a note.

~liezle

funky_girl said...

THANK YOU! (: really, thanks. the episode 2 of their MV is nice isnt it! haha ^^

~amanda

wen0607 said...

Dear Liezle

Did I ever give you my blog address?
If not, I will give you on next reply...
Actually I have grabbed most of your posts to mine, and of cuz I will definitely credit to you^^

I was so busy today~
I went to get free poster and sticker from the BOF event with spring and susan^^
Photos already posted on my blog, feel free to visit and see^^

liezle said...

hey wen, nope you haven't posted here yet your blog addie. ^^ please do share.

i saw the photos you posted on khj thread @ soompi and i'm quite surprised to see lot of fans turned up even though there's no stars from the drama were present.

btw, did you get your free poster and sticker?

~liezle

wen0607 said...

Dear liezle

Oh~ actually I thought I have already posted my blog address
Anyway, here it is : http://sgwendy0607.bravejournal.com/

Ya~ I'm also quite surprised to see so many peoples turned up for the posters and stickers redemption on last Saturday~ Everybody kept pushing here and there, I even saw some peoples cut queues~ so horrible!

I did managed to get the poster and sticker as I went down early to queue for it...hehe ^^

Feel free to drop by my blog and do tag me so that I will know you have been to my blog before^^
Thanks dear~ *^^*