Sunday, July 05, 2009

My short but BIG moment with SS501 [added video]

Please please please DO NO REPOST anywhere, k?

Like what I said earlier Bambi [my friend] who is on my right gave first the flag to Young Saeng before going to her place. Actually, that is Young Saeng's 2nd Philippine flag. Bambi gave her one in Thailand before. So Ruby dear, if you are reading my blog, you know your assignment when you to to Seoul in August, k? Remember what I told you. ^^

As you can see, most of the Japanese ladies [3 of them] are surrounding Kyu Jong.The two young ladies [from China] , the one at Young Saeng's back and the young lady at the end [wearing black] are Kyu Jong fans a well. Ahh, they weren't able to find a good place for them. The three othe Japanese ladies on our right were quite lucky because they didn't have any to 'fight' with especially the one with Baby. Look at how she managed to embrace her. The fans were shouting in front when she did that.

Oh now you probably would have guessed why I wasn't able to see Kyu Jong when I went up. He's already surrounded by the ladies. But hey, just like what I said, our other friends who were still seated below said that while I was talking to Young Saeng a bit about the flag, Kyu Jong was staring. ^_^ Then after we left my friends, Young Saeng put the flag on his pocket. ^_^

You know what? I always wondered what if I had gone to Jung Min instead. Hmm, probably we would have touched or I would have put my hands or arm on his shoulder.

Much as I wanted to do something with Leader, I JUST CAN NOT. I think that there's is this thing amongst fans that Hyun Joong cannot be touched. Hee, otherwise hell will break out. ^_^

Okay let me trace again what happened up there. The whole moment took only a few minutes. Like I said I didn't see Kyu Jong when I went up. Since I know that there's no Leader fans in our group because the Japanese fans were already checking even before we went up, Bambi and I immediately secured the place where Leader is seated. But before I pushed Bambi to her place she gave the flag to Young Saeng. Then there's a bit of 'Hi' and 'Hello' from me and Young Saeng ang Leader. The when everyone has her place, the camera snapped once then the photographer asked for one more [she even scolded Leader a bit for not looking at the camera].

After the shot, eveyone was asked to go down but of course we took some time to say our byebye. I bid bye bye first to Young Saeng when he was returning the flag to Bambi. She said to Young Saeng that it his but I don't think he heard her so he's returning it to me then i said "No, that's already yours, you can keep it." Then he said "Thank you". Then very fast I said my 'Thank you" Leader while touching his back , he turned about a bit and said 'Thank you" also. Next while walking slowly, I touched Baby's arm and said my 'Thank you" he said 'Thank you" too then waving bye bye. Lastly, Jung Min, said 'Thank you" and "Bye bye" but he's the only one amongst them who did a big turn to face me [probably because he's at the end] then I saw his handsome face and very beautiful smile.

That's my very short but BIG moment with the boys and it's for keeps. My God, they're so addicting! I can't get them out of my mind! I know that if Ruby is here reading this post she'll agree with me 501%. Btw, she's so lucky to do the 'heart' with Jung Min in the photoshoot. ^_^ Ruby where are you?

Oh dear, reminiscing the event made me miss the boys so much.

Geez, you want to see more photoshoot with fans? click HERE.

31 comments:

Miko said...

The middle one is euu huh.. liezle? I am damn envy of euu guys!!!

Susan said...

Awwww filled with *envy*!!! :) The boys are really friendly! You're really lucky to take picture with them and stood so so so close to Leader!!! Thanks for sharing Liezle!

wen0607 said...

Hey liezle

So I guess correctly
I posted a link of your photo with YS on the other thread
Wow.... indeed close with leader^^

Can I check with you?
This photo was taken using your camera by photographer?
All of them look at your camera
I thought is just 1 camera...

Its very well taken^^
Envy so much! >.<
You made us jealous~ keke :P

As you said, you gals dared not touch Leader...such a waste! haha

The lady behind BBHJ is very brave~

Cheers

TripleS - Malaysia said...

Liezle,

OH you talk to YS.. Arghhh.. omg.. U touched HJ's back n Baby;s arm.. How lucky you are.. Happy for you..

heheheeh

Jen

♀I-ROM♫ said...

Hi Liezle...my goodness, I thought you're not a Filipino...I love your blog, and been reading it since summer...I'm so happy Young Saeng's holding our country's flag! you're really lucky to have met them...got a question, are you still in school or already working? hehehehe, just curious. and does our country have an SS501 fan club? me and my best friend loves them so much...

Kadd said...

welcome back liezle!

wow! to be standing behind KHJ and not put your arms around him calls for lots of restrain!
i know i would not have resisted that temption and gone ahead to put one arm on each shoulder - KHJ & YS...will face consequence later with fans! lol!
i am sure they would understand...ooops...hopefully!

anyway...it's been pretty quiet the last few days w/o any update from your blog...glad you're back! :)

angelxuan said...

wow, u're 1 lucky gal! it'll be great if jung min n leader are sitting side by side!! haha!!!

quizzy said...

hey liezle,

ahh.. i just melted while reading..:)

i just love this guys!

thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hello! I'm kinda new to your site, Miss Liezle. ^_^

You're so lucky that u were that close to SS501. I'm so envious. XD

At first i really couldn't believe that Young Saeng was holding the Philippine flag.. and had mixed emotions when i finally realized that he was indeed holding the flag.. XD you're so cool.. XD

Thank you very much for sharing these pictures. :D God bless you and your team ^_^

shirbo said...

hi!! i'm glad u had a good time w the boys in HK. did you get to tour around HK also?!?! i regret not flying over to Taiwan and HK for these fan meetings!!

shirbo said...

to add on....i think this is you in the backgroung http://img3.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire2/ec156fe7162fe8a1ceb4f8df86af55b41246799046_full.jpg

Ruby said...

Hey Liezle~

It takes bit long to go thru all of your pots here~ wow, your blog is just LOVE !!! ^^

Oh yeaa~ I still remember that flag thingie.. haha so will you be joining me in the Seoul trip next month? =)

Let's see what I found on YT~! You girls were duuuude lucky lah ^^ I think you better contact the uploader for a raw file or just this tribute in advance?! ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSPlqQqAn7Y

YoungSaengie + Liezle & Filipino flag~ WTF!! hahaaaaaaaaaaaaa


-Bee-

liezle said...

Hello Miko! Yup that's me! ^^ Now you guys know my face.

Hey, you'll have your chance too. Just make sure that you go the next time. it's worth it!

liezle said...

Susan, they're friendly and so handsome. They're just so amazing!

liezle said...

wen, they have an official photographer on stage. it was announce earlier that no one should take photo using their own camera but their not strict that's why fans below can take video and photos using their own camera.

i dare not touch leader and the boys seems so cautions about it too but they're just nice when you asked them but like you said i didn't dare. if you see the video you'll know that no one did try to embrace leader at all. it's only baby and jung min.

liezle said...

hi i-Rom! well, thanks really to Bambi for giving it to Young Saeng. I was actually telling her to give it to Jung Min but she said she wants to give the flag to him again.

Btw, I'm already working :) any fans club here? I don't think so.

Oh yeah, i forgot to mention that our flag was noticed by Jung Min when someone called him from out side and he looked. He then drew the stars on his thigh.

Hey, thanks for liking my blog.

liezle said...

hello Kadd! i hope you can get away from the eyes of the managers. I think they're not strict with the other members but with Leader I don't know. :)

liezle said...

hello angelxuan! that would have been great really if leader and jung min was seated together. but i don't think i'll have a chance with Jung Min.^^ Look at how the Japanese ladies surrounded him. We're just quite lucky that our batch didn't have any Young Saeng diehard.

liezle said...

quizzy, you'll love them more when you see them in person. they're so adorable.

liezle said...

Hello Anonymous! That's Young Saeng second Philippin flag. ^^

thanks for dropping by.

liezle said...

Shirbo! I wish you've gone too. I would have met you. Okay probably next time, k?

Hee, yeah yeah that's me. ^^

liezle said...

RUBY you're finally here! I miss you so much girl!

Really you love my blog? It's not only SS501 it also has BYJ! ^^

Seoul? Like I said i'll let you know soon. Cross your fingers.

Oh oh... the video is already in YT. Geez... now I want to hide. I regretted changing into something so simple. I wanted to feel comfortable going to the venue bec it was so hot but after seeing the photos I regretted wearing the plain shirt. Anyway, next time. ^^ and i'll surely not tie my hair next time. I'll let it loose.

Ruby, i really miss you. I had a great time with you. Next time again.

mel_1223 said...

Hi Liezle,

Sorry I am abit slow here to see this post..seems like there are already so many comments..

Now I can put the face besides the name Liezle :). I didnt know you are Filipino, good to be able to see you now each time I thank you for the wonderful posts!

Am soo soo jealous of you to be so close there with 5 great guys, was your heart beating faster being so close to them? U must hv wished that moment frezes over, werent you? hehe.. Ah...I really wish I can also have this dream come true soon too.

I just saw the post of Ruby's face besides JM :). Ruby, I am so jealous of you too! The carrot gift is so sweet :)

Anonymous said...

I didn't want to touch Leader as well, much as I wanted to do. It just didn't seem right! He looks so pretty and fragile.

But I saw that 1 girl wrapped her arms around him in the subsequent group photos. I haven't looked at the other group pics yet so there could be more(still in the zip files).

mailene said...

sis, why didnt I see this before?!? hahaha.. i was so engrossed with looking at lots of pictures and fancams i missed your picture. oh, and theres a video too.. wow wow wow. so lucky. but omo, some fans are just so darn aggressive. hahaha.

thanks for redirecting me here. haha, its so nice seeing Saengie holding the Philippine flag. yay!

im so happy for you! muahh

khin said...

Before I saw you I alrady knew you have beautuful inside. Now, I see beautiful outside as well. Very, very lucky sis. Hoping to US fan meeting some day ~_^

liezle said...

hello mel sorry for the late reply. don't worry i'm pretty sure you'll have your chance to see SS501. just make sure you won't let the opportunity pass. it's one great experience.

~liezle

liezle said...

Hello Anonymous. Glad that you didn't touch leader too. I think that there are things that we fans aren't supposed to do when in front of our idols.

Btw, i also haven't checked all the photos too. they're too many.

~liezle

liezle said...

mailene, sorry i didn't tell you right away about the photo. ^^ young saeng is really so nice to hold the photo for us. that's his 2nd philippine flag, btw.

~liezle

liezle said...

khin, sorry dear for the late reply. thank you so much for the nice comment. hope we'll see in HK, SG, Thailand or Taiwan, k? We better plan once the sked is out.

~liezle

patricia said...

hey, that's a Philippine flag..
ms. Liezel are you a Filipino???
you're so lucky to have a picture with them!!
what exactly did young saeng tell you??

by the way, you know what, I adore you for being generous about sharing this kind of stuffs about my idols..
you're such a one of a kind!!again, THANK YOU SO MUCH for your generosity, for your time, and for your infos about them and also to your credits..

~patricia, philippines