Thursday, November 12, 2009

vids... vids... vids...

Alright I'm just shoving these vids here without watching any of them yet and if I've already posted in my ealrier post. Thanks to Shirley for posting them on her shirbogurl channel on YT.

Visiting Korea opening concert ASCFY


Addition to JM "ASCFY" from double baby


YS Focus from BEST YS "LLT"


YS Ending "Seoul Seoul Seoul"


Today would be the departure of SS501 to Shanghai for the Persona on Saturday. And from the sked that has been posted earlier we only have to look forward to on the net or TV the broadcast of Festival [Open Concers?] on KBS2. Sort of a relaxing day for us except when the surge of photos and video of SS501 from the airports [Inchoen and Shanghai] are out. ^_^

Anyway, I'm looking forward to those photos and videos. I just hope that I'm back when they're out. Btw, Persona in Shanghai tix I was told are sold out. Great! Looking forward too the concert.

4 comments:

finkle said...

Hi Liezle, so will Min, Baby, Leader still be recording Strong Heart today since they have to fly off to Shanghai?

Anyway I am so glad to see a happy crazy Leader again! He really must enjoy singing and being on stage:)

liezle said...

hi finkle! i just realized that when i posted that news there are still 2 thrusdays to go.

anyway, depends on the flight of our men today. if their flight is morning, i thin that the thursday that was told to me would be next thursday otherwise it'll be today. ^_^

~liezle

finkle said...

Hi Liezle, thanks! I saw on baidu that their flight is due to arrive in Shanghai at 1225pm today. So i guess it must be next thurs.. Phew.. i tot they were not recording anymore :)

finkle said...

Hi liezle, it's me again. Just for info, I checked DSP website and the schedule says they will record strong heart next thurs.. hope no changes this time :)