Sunday, November 29, 2009

few gifs and screencaps from 5 men's 5 years dvd

There are many screencaptures that I've been seeing SS601.com from Five Men's Five Years DVD but I won't be posting them all. I'll just be posting here those I can't resist to post. ^_^ And here's one batch from the post of 규원 which is from http://www.eheka8687.com .

In five years, instead of looking more mature in appearance, these men look younger, right?


cute jung min


with jung min's hair, he's like a high schooler.

kyu jong looking tough. young saeng cute with his 'buri' hat


can't help notice again that cute clef chin of Young Saengs

5 comments:

eunice said...

Liezle !
I found a subbed video of Happy together with Hyunjoong leader and Kyu.
There's only part one up.
Hope you can post it up and share with the rest ! :D


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SX-j5jbbZuM

Cr: Hurmutube

marge0256 said...

Hi Liezle!

I love the pictures! :D

I'm excited to have my copy :)

thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Hi liezle,

would u be able to find more pics/videos of HJL cuts from e dvd??
seems like there're a lot more on e other 4 nowadays...not tat im complaining though...juz feel tat it's somewhat imbalanced...would be better if all 5 of them r being focused on...

Panda Brenda said...

hehehe.... that 'buri' hat look of my property kept reminding me of Luffy from One Piece... LOLx...

Anonymous said...

on the last 3 pictures, YS lips are fuller...hmmm....^^ Kyujongie and Youngsaengie in one pix.... (sigh).... cant wait to get hold of my copy.. thanks so much liezle. (A)