Monday, November 16, 2009

yah! jung minnie pix ^_^

A bit of a spazzz here of Jung Minnie. ^_^

Thanks to Mariposa for shoving this set of photos in my email. I'm sure this set will put a smile to those JM fans.

Huge thanks to the shutterbug who took these photos from iyoho.cn/taleoppa and posted on Baidu.






Btw, you remember that tomorrow is the recording of SS501 for Intimate Note, right? Do you know who they will record the show with? KARA!

P.S. As earlier reported, when SS501 went back to Seoul have colds. But I was told that they were like a bunch of kids playing/joking around and looking happy at the immigration.

4 comments:

mel_1223 said...

Thanks Liezle!

And, i got your mail! Let me think and get back to you ok! :)

liezle said...

mel better decide and quick! i hope you and shirley will give me positive answer. ^_^

~liezle

Anonymous said...

I think that's Intimate Note 2, right!
any idea abt Note 1?
i think i hvn't seen yet or ??????

liezle said...

hi Anonymous! yeah it's intimated note 2.

~liezle


mel, if you're reading this, can you please also ask jen?

~liezle