Monday, January 10, 2011

Surge of Young Saeng Pix from HK FM by Charlotte

I am really so grateful to some of my blog visitors who are emailing me to share photos they've taken from the Kyu Jong and Young Saeng & Story in Hong Kong. Really heaps of thank to you guys. It is always a pleasure posting good materials especially if the owner is the one giving permission to post.

Here's a set of photos from Charlotte a visitor from Hong Kong. Charlotte and her mom Kitty is a constant visitor of my blog. ^_^ This is not the first time that Charlotte shared photos in my blog. Last year, she also shared a lot of photos of SS501 during Persona inHong Kong (this post is the most memorable one, click HERE^^). Thanks again dear for sharing with us another wonderfully taken photos.

Take it away for Young Saeng photos courtesy of Charlotte.



















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Charlotte
Thanks Liezle
Gya.. Saengie
(W)

sinthia said...

Own, I loved the english version of LLT, he was looking shy but it was so cute!!! ^^
I wish he do it frequently, I'm looking forward news about his solo album, I hope we have it soon.
Thank you for sharing the pix!!

Anonymous said...

charlotte- big thanks for sharing your shots of Ys here in Liezle's blog^^ bless you^^ (A)