Monday, January 10, 2011

Jung Min's January Sked

Finally I am home! Wahh I thought I'm gonna go crazy without internet the whole day. Three important things that I don't have today (1) i left my iPhone (2) i left my broadband (3) internet at work sucks BIGTIME every monday and there's no wifi at work!

Anyway, like I said I'm home and will be dong what I've been missing doing the whole day! Having no internet stressed me more than work. ^^

Btw, thank to Imane though for posting photos in the morning. Hee, getting help from ladies from different continents help a lot because if one of us sleeps one can post. ^_^

***

Alright to start off my post here's Jung Min's schedule for January as tweeted by iamsom.

16-19 Jan. SBS New Year Special (Pattaya,Thailand),
20 Jan. Mnet M countdown,
21 Jan. Music Bank
23 Jan Inkigayo

No comments: