Friday, February 25, 2011

[Pixs & Vids] More of Young Saeng on 02.24.11 from BestFriend

As I've mentioned in my very first post on Young Saeng last night, we're surely going to have loads of photos of Young Saeng from the baseball game / MV shooting yesterday.

Here is another set of nicely taken photos of our prince from the diamond field of baseball by the shutterbug of BestFriend.

Hey, I really like Y.S 17 when he's wearing his baseball uniform. Find him sexy... do you agree? ^_^












Thanks to Marvie for all the video on YT.







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Young Saeng is looking so thin. Where are the pinchable cheeks that I love so much?

fangirling_501 said...

I actually think he looks better now, chubbiness just doesn't work well for everyone. In fact I was watching the mini games filmed in japan on youtube some years back and I was surprised that YS was so slim then, he definitely looked better!

Anonymous said...

501% agree he looks sexy... am assuming he is a newbie and a dongsaeng in this group^^

Chubby, thin, lean, curly, short, tall - i love him not for whatever but for whoever he is^^

YS fighting!!!!! (A)

Anonymous said...

i also agree with the first person. he looks so thin. seems like he slimmed down the last weeks a lot.