Wednesday, February 23, 2011

New Pix of Hyung Jun from JjunAway

New photos of Hyung Jun posted on his official Japanese website, JjunAway, were posted by 지금갑니다 on SS601.com and I am shoving them here. ^^







Btw, now that I have posted something about Hyung Jun, I am now going to post here too the news about his album.

Actually, I was surprised to see this notice earlier on SS601.com and I believe many of his fans were surprised too because we all thought that the release will be in April. Anyway, mark you calendar for these dates as this will be the dates of the release of Hyung Jun's carrier single and album. Solo single will be released on Monday, February 28 while the solo album will be on March 8.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow..he looks so handsome.
can't wait for the comeback now!

Anonymous said...

I always admire his smile..!! I never stop looking at his pictures! Too cuteee hehehe

Anonymous said...

wait his solo single will be released on monday, 28 feb? WHUAT?? thats so fast! WOW..WOW...WOOOOWWWW, he has to compete with Big Bang NOOOOESSS HE'S GONNA LOSE!

Vinh - Ngọc said...

i dont know why S-plus still doesn't mention anything about this comeback and i checked his schedule on hyungjun.co.kr yesterday, it doesn't have anything about releasing single or album :| it's so weird.

Anonymous said...

@Rittar, I was wondering the same thing. It makes me wonder if the dates are accurate because shouldn't there be some official announcement by now if they were. As much as I want to hear his new songs as soon as possible I'm kind of hoping this is wrong and he's not going to be competing against Big Bang. They have such a large fanbase that even if Hyung Jun's songs are better it won't really matter. Just look at what happened with Jung Min and Big Bang's Seungri.