Tuesday, October 21, 2008

[Photos] More from the Cultural Awards

I thought i had posted every photos related to the the Cultural Awards that yong joon attended last Saturday. I was wrong. When i woke up this morning there were about 2 sets. When I got home there were about 3 more sets. Huh?!

Here they are, though i won't be posting anymore the 2 sets that of photos from AFP BB News and another media portal since they're almost the same as the others.

Many thanks to style for sharing these on byjgallery.

from this blog
posted by style/byjgallery

Check the lucky fan's hand!


from konest.com
shared by Jessica/BYJFamily.net posted by style on byjgallery

I believe that these are all koreans from the province of Cheongju where the
awarding took place. I can see different kinds of people waiting for Yong Joon.


sankei digital
posted by style/byjgallery


This is my favorite!

And this one too! He's holding her hand!!!

No comments: