Thursday, November 05, 2009

regarding 'strong heart'

As some of your already know, today is the recording [exact time of recording is at 3pm] for 'Strong Heart' which will have Hyun Joong, Kyu Jong and Young Saeng as guests. I know that there are some wondering why only the three will be guesting. How come the show has eliminated Jung Min and Maknae?

As promised to geo, who has left a comment on one of the comment boxes earlier, I will check on it and will give her an answer.

Wel, good news to 'Tom and Gerry' fans, they will have a recording next week for 'Strong Heart'. The producer of the show might have decided to split the group in to two for more viewership [hee this is only my guess].

Alright, everyone is happy? ^__^

Btw, thanks to violet for clarifying this issue. Hee, hope you won't get tired of me bothering you with SS501 inquiries. ^0^

5 comments:

mel_1223 said...

Ah Thanks for the news Liezle..

Haha, our JoonMin couple or Tom n Jerry couple ..that will be again hilarious show..they will keep on getting at each other. Never fail to put a smile onto my face each time.

Looking forward to both recordings of the show. Thanks again!

marge0256 said...

I was worried when I read about it too. But I know there might be a reason for it.

Thanks for sharing!

shirbo said...

haha ss501 on strong heart...what a perfect combo...liezle u know what i mean!! haha i guess he will come here after the recording of that next week!! hehe oooppps got a lil too excited there

Anonymous said...

I am happy happy happy right now :D

...and with ALL OF MY HEART thank you liezle :D you are such a kind person :D

I have just finished studying for a test and going to bed (its 12:10 am where I am) but couldt sleep without stalking your blog first :D hehe

this post and the comments of you and the girls have sheer me up today :D I am sorry for my comment but sometimes when you put too much tought on something you get stupid ideas...

Anyway, looking forward to both episodes and supporting ss501 as always :D

f:geo

violet said...

leader didn't record strong heart today for reason of health. it's not clear whether he weill have a recording on 17 with jungmin and hyungjoon.