Thursday, November 05, 2009

get some dose of kyu jong

'Chocolate' photos of Kyu Jong are out. ThanKyu to Shirley who is in cloud nine again after I told her that her REBIRTH is special. She got J. Dream and - L. L. T. - written by Kyu Jong and mine only got REBIRTH!! [typed exactly how Kyu Jong wrote them in the CDs] Kyu Jong is such a sweetie to sign in both CDs with different messages compared to the other members. Don't know if it has something to do with the post it that I attached to each CDs.

Anyway, here are Kyu Jong's 'Chocolate' photos from HeStory.















Alright, Shirley stop thinking Kyu Jong is just being nice period ^0^.

6 comments:

shirbo said...

so mean!!! gosh liezle...beginning messages made me happy...then ending :( ... it's ok i'm still happy!! and lovely Jen is making me even happier =) haha ok i'm worse than mel today...i admit...i will go sleep early for once and be back to my normal self tomorrow!! thanKYU!!!

mel_1223 said...

Hahah Shirley, I am waiting for you to share what you went crazily on. Yup, you will soon be even worse than me, u r turning into a 'Shir-mel' hahahaah..far worse than 'mel' onli :P :P :P

shirbo said...

ms. mel mal...no i dont want shir-mel...!! haha so now u know what crazy thing i'm having jen do!!

mel_1223 said...

alrighty ms. shirkyu ^_^. noted.
mel mal imnida =)

I am still waiting for the 'exposure'! ! !

marge0256 said...

I am overdosed by Kyu :)

ThankYu for the pictures :)

@Shirley, Thanks for the add in FB! :)

-marge

shirbo said...

hi marge...no problem :)