Friday, November 13, 2009

[vids] longer version of SS501 presscon 11.12.09

ThanKYU so much to Shirley for uploading the whole 25 minutes of the presscon on her shirbogurl channel.

Hmm, I wonder too why Kyu Jong is not in his usual self. What about Young Saeng? If there are any information you know please let us know.

Part 1


Part 2


Part 3


Part 4


Part 5


P.s. Last night I wrote that Leader was seen going the the hotel's bar, right? Apparently, ALL five of them went!

And yesterday after they checked in their hotel, Hyun Joong went to the fitness center alone with security outside. but fans were there to watch him work out and he waved to them and the security took the gifts from fans and say will give it to them!

ThanKYU to Shirley for the above info. But she's still curious/worried as to what happened to Kyu Jong!

Ah Kyu Jong, why the long face?



I'm just watching the video I don't know if i'm reading too much of their expressions but it seems that there is a tension amongst the boys in the presscon. Maknae is also not smiling much!

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hi Liezle,

You also noticed that Kyu is pulling a long face. I thought it was me thinking that.

Yar, don't know what happen to him. He's not smiling much. Is it that he's tired or worried? I hope he'll be alright.

If you know the reason, do update us, ok? Thanks. :D

Anonymous said...

it's really troubling me, especiall for kyu. the boys usually look happy in front of camera not matter how tired.

marge0256 said...

I think the stress is really taking it's toll on them. And yes. I just watched a clip, since I'm still at work. But I noticed that there's really something going on between them. Not sure if it's just stress or what. Maybe pressure, I'm just guessing.

I thought it was just normal, but since all of us had been noticing it. Now I am worried. :(

Thanks for the info Liezle.

Do update us more! :)

debz said...

i think they're just tired..cuz i dont want to think that somethings wrong.

this is really making me worry...its just not normal for them to be like this.

thnx for the info liez. please keep us updated!!

sume said...

they really don't seem that hyped up. :(
i wonder why..
at least, shirley and liezle, thanks for the tip that all 5 went to the bar.
that makes things better.. i guess? since they're in a mood to go to a bar.
maybe they've just got something at the back of their heads.

Anonymous said...

Well I don't want it to be the reason of because HJL did not mentioned them again in his speach the night before. It will be too petty. Since they all went to the bar together then everything is well between members. I hope so.

They were just so happy the day before when they are bullying HJB. Maybe Kyu, YS and HJB are just not feeling well.

But something is bothering Kyu. Look at his eyes. Remember he is the most sensitive according to members.

Also the end of their contract with DSP is looming around the corner Feb 2010 if I am not mistaken.

Jen

ffaaiitthh said...

Yesterday do you noticed that the boys were late in arriving the airport as scheduled. I read from one fan account that one of the members passport was having problem and thus their flight were changed to the next flight. In fact, the rest of the crew arrived first, including DSP president. Before they arrived, a girl, which could be DSP staff told the fans watch only because they are not feeling well! Maybe that explains why they don't look so good in the press conference.

credits to: ss501ufo blogsite