Friday, November 13, 2009

fancams from visiting korea and cultural awards

Alright, I guess this will be my last post for the day. I've to go to bed now and recharge a bit. I've been awake for 21 hrs now. I'm pretty sure that when I go to work again I would feel like floating and would look like a zombie.

Before I leave let me post these newly uploaded videos on shirbogurl YT channel. Thanks to Shirley for the upload.

[Fancam] SS501 Hyun Joong & Young Saeng Focus "Love Like This" at Visiting Korea Opening Concert


I like the next vid. Jung Min is cute and kinda conscious of his bangs being blown by the wind.

SS501 Hyun Joong, Young Saeng, Jung Min "Seoul Seoul Seoul" at Visiting Korea Opening Concert



[HD] SS501 "Only One Day" + "Love Like This" Performance at Cultural Arts Awards

1 comment:

Stephanie Oktafianti said...

wow..its HD quality..
very clear video..luv it so much..
thanks liezle ..for sharing ..^^