Friday, March 26, 2010

Still more of leader from 2010 SFW

I'm certain more photos will still come later. I've only seen few of the fan clubs sharing. ^^

Geez, if it rains it pours, yah? Who would have imagine that we would see all members of SS501 today? Though not together, I'm still happy to see them all. Fans must be in frenzy at SETEC when they learned of the attendance of the boys. I wonder I wonder what time Jung Min, Kyu Jong and Young Saeng attended their respective events.

Anyway, here are more photos of Leader posted by 폭풍간지 on SS601.com. These photos are originally from http://cafe.naver.com/1004khj.






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh! all about the fashion show today, :D

Anonymous said...

He looks very young in the first picture, like back in the begining day.

Anonymous said...

Leader looks rested and healthy

SSsufi said...

he looks just like when they debuted. haha. ^_^