Monday, March 29, 2010

[Vid] DVD Persona In Seoul Making [more vids]

Here are the rest of the cuts from the DVD Persona In Seoul Making. Thanks again Sudal and SSlovechau.

As I was watching the videos, I saw many familiar faces that I've met in the Persona that I've attended. ^_^ I hope that someday I'll have to meet you again guys in one of the many outings of SS501 in the future.

Persona Tour Making Seoul


Persona Tour Making Part 1


Persona Tour Making Part 2


Persona Tour Making Hong Kong


Persona Tour Making Epilogue

3 comments:

shrimpy said...

Oh wow...I love these vids...I saw some people I met in HK Persona too. Really brings me back to that wonderful time I had there. Makes me miss SS501 so much. Thanks for sharing!!!

Anonymous said...

Very cool vids. Where can I buy these videos? Do they have the eng sub for sale?
Thanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

THANK U!!!! really appreciate it