Monday, March 29, 2010

[Vid] DVD Persona In Seoul Making [Kyu Jong & SS501 cut]

Oh wow, after seeing this video I want the days to fast forward so that the 2nd Persona Asia Tour will kick off soon. Geez, I'm missing SS501 501%.

Go and check this video tell me if you don't miss them especially after seeing the part of them shooting the vid for the opening of Persona.



They look so hot and sharp, right?

As for Kyu Jong's part, well not really digging his outfit especially the tops in his solo 'Wuss Up' but the white pants... 'love it! And did you noticed how serious he is practicing? He didn't even stopped when Young Saeng and Maknae were there distracting him. ^^

I had fun watching the last 3 vids that I posted. Thanks again Sudal and SSlovechau.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey dear there's no subs?

Mina said...

Excuse me have a question
Between Jung and Hyvng What happened?
I have heard that have upset each other
Jong from what is uncomfortable?

Please give me the answer I

******
please