Thursday, March 25, 2010

just to quench your thirst a bit on Young Saeng

I just did my usual rounds and didn't find anything new right now about SS501 or any of its member except for the audio of Music High which went on air early this morning at 2am.

Missing them again? I bet especially those who are waiting for any Kyu Jong and Young Saeng news. Are you wondering what's keeping them busy? Well, I read somewhere and a Young Saeng fan told me as well that the boys kinda frequent the recording studio lately. Could possiblly be for the upcoming album, yah?

Anyway, to quench your thirst a bit on Young Saeng, here's a set of photos that Sudal sent me to share with you guys once again. These are photos of Young Saeng fromt he shutterbug of BestYS taken during Persona in Seoul Encore. Much thanks again guys!





















Btw, have you guys seen the 2 YT vids of MuHigh webcast? Geez, I did a marathon last night and yeah I enjoyed it a lot especially the 2nd one. Maknae is just so cute and so hyper at 2am. Kim Choco is so adorable too! And I kinda like how Maknae just showed to the whole greenpeas how affectionate he is to his mom. ^^

1 comment:

shirbogurl said...

hehe of course its for the new album!! hehe btw, did u get my email?!