Friday, October 08, 2010

Park Jung Min's Royal Avenue Website Background Picture

Thanks Marvie for this.

I'm still blur about the changes in RoyalAvenue. I thought at first that it was fake but I guess I'm wrong. I read in the notice that it's under construction and will open soon. I wonder if the website is still being managed by Jung Min. I've so many questions in my head when I actually explored the website yesterday. Except for the photos of Jung Min and the logo of RoyalAvenue, I can't see anything that would identify the site as the RoyalAve I know before.



Credit : Royal Avenue/ Baidu

5 comments:

Lin said...

I had the same thought...Its kinda depressing if they really are going to sell such main stream/ Elite Brands. It just makes Royal Avenue lose its charm.... :(

liezle said...

Hi Lin! I actually just tweeted that I kinda feel sad not seeing the jm/royalave look. also w/ d word 'west' thought that they're already selling imprtd brands

Lin said...

Lol can u change my name? my computer auto added my full name ; ; haha

Lin said...

Jung Min seems like he would like the "west" imported stuff personally, but I never pictured it for his store. I thought it really might be his decision for the changes but then I saw "Victoria's Secret" on the list of products. Haha, I remember in the show "What Women Want" Mr. Conservative Jung Min was shocked that girls would wear leggings with slits in them, so I can't picture him agreeing to sell sexy American lingerie in his store. I never even saw normal undergarments being sold before the changes! O_O

Anonymous said...

What happened to the old Royal Avenue?! The new website kind of disappoints me