Tuesday, October 12, 2010

[Fan Account] Lucky Germans Met Jung Min

Chara, I', going to share your fan account here once again. You are sooooooo lucky! Jung Min this time. And I'm so envious because you talked to him MR. FanService himself... wow! Btw, I think I know why. ^_^

Alright for those who didn't know Chara is in Seoul right now working. Here first week in Seoul she met Kim Hyun Joong. You may read her account HERE. Then yesterday it's Jung Min. Whoa! But really I wish for her to met Young Saeng next because she likes him soooooo much and I can't wait for that day to come. Lots of luck, Chara!

***

[Fan Account] Meeting Jung Min in Seoul
courtesy of Chara

My luck in Seoul is unexplainable. ^^

I had another encounter the day before yesterday. But before saying anything I will begin from the very beginning of this "mission". he he

On 01.October I was the first time at Royal Avenue. Just to have a look around. It's a very cozy, very small shop. The drinks there are kind of expensive... A coke is 4000 Won. ^^', but well... It's Jungmin's shop! So I took a look around the clothes and the accessory. I bought a ring first time I was there.

Well, of course I didn't went alone. My friend was with me this time too. I am not sure, if I'm allowed to give all the details, so I will write a bit more general, ok?
After sitting there for 2 hours, we asked the counter girl, if Jungmin is there and of course he was not.^^ But she didn't really understand we all we asked so she asked us to wait a moment and came back with another lady who could speak a little English. From her we heard that Jungmin comes once in a while to Royal Ave but that she couldn't tell us when, because she herself didn't know. (The thing is... You have to know... she was kind of special... When we found out, I couldn't believe it. I blushed so tremendously because of the fact I won't say here and my heart beat so fast out of excitement... I felt so weird somehow...)

So in the end we were allowed to wait until the shop closed... We had many things with us... Presents, of course (sweets, tea, letters, etc.) and our Destination CDs and Edding again ^_~

But that day he didn't come. We waited days for him there. After I finished my work at 6 pm I went to Gangnam via subway (40-50 minutes) and arrived there at 7 pm... Then waiting, and when the shop closed we waited in a Japanese-Korean Restaurant... 9 days exactly. We were there already known as "the German people". ^^ Funny~~ They were so nice to us. And always when we waited and saw a expensive car driving slowly or even parking we got exited: "This could be him...!" It never was... Once I dropped my chopsticks out of excitement. We must have been a funny entertainment program for all, because it was obvious for what and who we came.

And finally the day before yesterday was the day... And it was a Sunday... So the building and Restaurant was closed, but we still waited. I arrived there at nine, my friend was already there and we sat on a bench outside, waiting. In the meantime practicing Korean sentences we wanted to say when he would come. I think we waited 2 or 3 hours. We laughed much and must have been the highlight for the habitants in that street.

Then a car parked at the place in front of the building. That kind of small transporter car... There was a man we didn't know in there, driving... and... beside him... on the other seat.... PARK JUNG MIN!!! FINALLY!!!

First we didn't see him, though we knew this MUST be the car! only when we stood up and walked infront ofthe car we could see him. He came in leisure time clothes. Very cute, with gray hoodie. =)

So we went forward and this time my friend was first to address him: "Hello, we are Germans. We are German fans. Could you please sign for us? We brought presents too."

And of course Jungmin is the KING of Fanservice and sweetness to his fans. I can never doubt that after seeing him yesterday. LOL. He is a real cutie. He tried to converse with us in English first, well it turned into Konglish, from our site and his site too. And he signed the CDs for us, asking for our names and we spelled in English. Before and after that he said he was happy and tried for us GERMANS to say "ich liebe dich" (I love you) in GERMAN. I caught that, he tried three or four times, unsure of right pronounciation. BUT THAT WAS SO UNBEARABLY CUTE. I could have hugged him for that present, if I would have dared too!

After signing and taking the presents we asked for photo too, but again weren't allowed to. The other guy, who drove with him said we couldn't (manager?) and Jungmin also shook his head and said: "I'm very sorry." But we let him know it's fine and said bye, and then he went into Royal Ave.

After happily giggling for a longer time, we packed our clothes together, and then we saw him again. He was only a really short time in Royal Ave, like... 2-3 minutes. And he went into the car again. Because we still stood there, we waited to him for leave and waved to him. He waved too, opening the window, saying bye.

After that we went home happily.

Our men are so worth it to wait for! ^^ Every girl from far away who comes to Seoul I would definitely recommend to try to see them... Not in that stalking, stalking way of course, but in a proper waiting way. ^_~ If you see them, it's EXTREMELY WORTH IT!!!

*happy happy happy*


He he, if this is not special, then I don't know. :lol:

13 comments:

words-that-stay said...

That is completely awesome!

Blanca said...

Chara earned it. She had been waiting for 9 days!

JM is so polite to open the window to say goodbye. very nice gestures.

tetsu girl said...

OMG THAT'S AMAZING! Even if you haunt the few places that SS501 members are known to visit once in awhile, the chances of actually seeing them, meeting them, talking to them, and getting their signatures in a non-fan-event place is so slim! @_@

I think I would be happy just to meet one of them in my life, but 2 members in one month? You really give hope to overseas fans who are resigned to the fact that it's almost pointless to visit Seoul just for the chance to perhaps somehow maybe spot a member. XD

Congrats, Chara, your dedication paid off big time!! Thrilled for you! :D Aww, Jung Min even tried to speak German for you? Fanservice King, indeed. <3 Thanks for sharing and letting us "live" through your fan account! (But I'm so curious, why was the Royal Avenue lady special??)

hiromi said...

whoaaa!!! dunno her but wanna say.
CONGRATS!!!!

thanKYU for sharing this!

Anonymous said...

Lol I mean this in a good way-their waiting there for him consecutively for many days reminds me of oh hani waiting for bsj, and finally their dedication paid off!

Anonymous said...

yes, why is the royal ave lady special??? i'm soo curious! chara,at least give us a hint please?

anw, u r sooooooooooooooooo unbelieveably lucky! U met leader and Jung Min!!!! how I wish u cld meet ur fave YS too. or my fave Kyu Jong!!! fighting girl!!! good 4 u!

Anonymous said...

Ms. Chara, you don't happen to work for Korea's tourism department, do you? If not, you should, because I am now seriously considering flying over there. I'd seen those "Anything can happen in Seoul!" ads, but reading your accounts of real encounters with SS501 is so much more effective. It IS possible, and I really want to visit Korea now!
Thank you for sharing your stories, and I hope your amazing luck continues until you've met all the boys! (And yes, I am also insanely curious about this mysterious "special" lady in Royal Avenue. Please do tell!)

Anonymous said...

My guess, the special lady in this picture is Jung min's blood-noona, is she? Since I have been reading about her being at royal avenue recently!!
Good for you Chara!!! More lucks to you in meeting 3 more of the boys!! SS501 comes in 5 don't they? Keke ^^

Anonymous said...

ahh envy you!!!
i wanna meet them someday in my life!! is that too posible for me? i went to korea and japan but 5 months ago, but too bad i couldnt meet them!!

Anonymous said...

what a sweet sweet darling indeed

Anonymous said...

You are sooo right Chara...if you see them, it's EXTREMELY WORTH IT!!! I was sooo star-struck when I saw all 5 of them with Leader staring right at me since I saw him first. Thanks for sharing your account! Now, you need to meet your love YS :)

Anonymous said...

Wow Chara is a very patient SS501 fan. To wait for 9 days. First Leader now our charismatic Mal. Next Chara should go to our Prince YS baseball games. He plays baseball on Sundays. Chara would be off work then. Then Maknae's radio station and variety filming. I think our sweetest Kyu would be the only member that will be hard to look for. We don't even know what he was doing now a days. At least our Prince goes out in public thru his baseball games but Sweet Kyu. Where art thou?

B-typed said...

Chara..I'm very ENVY with u..reall2y jealous to the max!!

actually,I go to seoul last week n I also visited Royal Avenue on my last day.although i can't see him,but it's ok,because I saw his standing figure :D

for liezle,do u mind tell me Chara's account?thx ^_^