Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Hyun Joong played soccer 02.08.11

Remember this photo I posted last night of Hyun Joong and Xiah of JYJ?

The photo actually was tweeted by Xiah's brother Zuno. Apparently, they played soccer yesterday (and the day before).

I'll be sharing below the tweet of Xiah's brother which I lifted from withjyj.wordpress.com (@_withjyj. Much thanks!

Btw, please give proper credit to withjyj when re-posting.

iamzunoya 빨리자야겠다 ㅜㅜ 축구했더니 너무피곤하다 ㅋㅋ 단체컷 http://yfrog.com/gz60836128j

Translation ~

iamzunoya I better get to sleep T_T Playing soccer made me really tired. lol Group picture http://yfrog.com/gz60836128j


iamzunoya 아하~오늘 stx와 경기에서는 5대0으로이겼으며 준수가 2골1어시 지환1골 한솔1골 경종1골 화승과의 경기는 5대3으로 승리 준수2골2어시 현중3골 이렇게 넣었습니다^^ 전 수비수라 골은 못넣었지만 열심히 말처럼 뛰어다니느라 죽겠습니다ㅜㅜ자야지^^

Translation ~

iamzunoya Aha~ Today we won over our game with STX with a score of 5:0. Junsu assisted on 1 goal and scored twice. Jihwan scored 1 goal, Hansol 1, and Kyungsong 1. We won our game with Hawseung with a score of 5:3. Junsu scored 2 goals and assited twice and Hyunjoong scored 3 goals. I play defense so I didn't score, but I'm really tired because I've been running around so much T_T I better go to bed^^

Thanks to 'B' for the tip!

4 comments:

czakhareina said...

wow tha is pretty neat, hyunjoong scoring 3 times... way the go hyunjoong..!!!
but got confused, this means they played 2 games right? one with STX and another with hawseung?

Anonymous said...

yaay!!! hyun joong scores..so talented and best "player" indeed.. :D

Anonymous said...

LOL! So, he's enjoying himself and that's very good to hear! Go KHJL! Enjoy yourself and stay healthy, please! Miss you lots though...

Anonymous said...

Wow, Leader is the MVP:-)