Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Jung Min as a Rocker in MNet on Feb 10!

Oh I can't wait to see this. I want to see Jung Min as a rocker. And I believe he will do Do You Know?.

I was just listening to the whole CD of Jung Min. His lush voice can very well adjust to different genre... R&B (Not Alone), rock (Do You Know?) and jazz/bossa (Everyday is Christmas).

Much thanks to Ode for translating this artciel on her blog.

****
Turning into a rocker on MCountdown 10/FEB
source : MyDaily
Korean to English translation by Ode / SS501ode.blogspot.com


SS501 member Park Jungmin who's had made his solo comeback recently with his soft charisma and musculine charm is expected to transform into a powerful rocker soon.

According to a producer of Mnet MCountdown, on the upcoming 10th, Park Jungmin will be appearing on stage with a rock band. It will be a surprise performance filled with a rock concert concept where fans can thoroughly enjoy such a stage together with Park Jungmin. He is in midst of preparation for this.

-next 2 paragraphs omitted, repetition of Jungmin's comeback description and review-

Meanwhile, Park Jungmin's hidden charms as a rocker could be seen on MCountdown to be broadcasted on 10th at 6PM, which will actually be conducted as a live broadcast at Seoul, Mapo-gu, Sangam-dong's CJ E&M Center.

4 comments:

Bee said...

Yeah!! actually the i like the idea of rock genre and it suits jung min so well..can't wait to see him. Hwaiting!

quizzy said...

wow... i so love jungmin!!
i do love rock music ever since and its only ss501 which is POP that has been on my heart apart from my fave rock band lists...

way to go jungmin!! fighting!!!

Anonymous said...

Looooooove to see that!!!

sinthia said...

Can't wait to see that!! I loved the rocker style to him, I think it suits him very well, he has a good voice to sing rock, he surprised me when I listened to him singing the Japanese song that he sung the other time to the DVD.