Friday, February 11, 2011

Jung Min's Goodbye Stage @ Music Bank 02.11.11

At last I am finally able to blog.

Today is Jung Min last stage in Music Bank. Here is his awesome performance of 'Not Alone' at the show courtesy of UnknownCarrot170 YT channel.



I lifted this screencaps from Newsen.


From the article in Newsen, Jung Min said that he's sorry that he has to cut short his activities (in S. Korea as he'll be starting his Asia tour). Also, he mentioned that his very thankful to the fans for cheering/supporting him as Park Jung Min.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe he didn't win any award for this.

Maybe I'm so childish but I'm so sad because this is his very first start and he really did so well.

Next is Young Saeng solo debut, I hope he'll do well too.

Bee said...

he really looks like a prince...as said in inkigayo..prince of asia...
:D love him more and more...

Anonymous said...

he is #1 to me!

all 3 songs from his comeback album are just so amazingly beautiful!