Thursday, February 10, 2011

[Vids & Pix] Jung Min @ Synnara Fan Signing by 4You2You

Here is another set of photos this time from 4You2You. Thanks to 혜밍 for posting on SS601.com.

Korean fans are so lucky to be able to really get close to Jung Min during fan signing event. And they can even talk to him. I am so envious. If given a chance probably all I can say is 'thank you'. Of course I would like to say as much in the given time, but I don't know if he can understand me. Gawd, I think I've to think of something [not a stunt, k?] for him to look into my eyes and give me those beautiful smile. ^_^


This is a video, right click then click PLAY.


This is a video, right click then click PLAY.






















3 comments:

tetsu girl said...

liezle, i don't think you'll have to think of anything special to get JM's attention. he will always give eye contact and his brilliant smile to every fan he meets. ^_^
my goal would be to make him laugh because i love his laugh! i'd probably just attempt some broken Korean to amuse him and make him happy. :D
thx for sharing pix!

envywithkoreanfans said...

i agree with you liezle....the way they interact each other like there's no gap between the fan and jung min..*sigh* lucky fans indeed.

sinthia said...

I think there's no way to him not interact with fans,coz he like his fans very much,I think he just can't not give attention to them. Ownn I really envy that fans! ^^