Wednesday, February 02, 2011

[New Pix] Jung Min in Hanbok

There are a number of articles and new photos of Jung Min released today which I hope that we get to have translation later. From what I read he talks about his upcoming Japan activities and lunar new year.

As we wait again for the articles to be translated let me share with you 15 new photos of Jung Min in hanbok. He's such a darling. I pretty much like the one where in as if he's asking for red envelope... so cute! Check all the photos below.















7 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah~ he's such a charming guy in hanbok. so bright and sweet, like a breath of fresh air. ^_^
my favorite is him leaning against the wall. he should be a clothing brand model like HJL. :D
thanks for sharing!

Immagnen said...

There is so much cuteness going on in these pictures. JungMin is adorable.

I like the pic where he's begging you to give him something.

Anonymous said...

wuri handsome looking mal

Anonymous said...

jung min is not my bias but lately i'm starting to like him even more.... and suddenly i realize that i'm starting to collect his photos...
so adorable and sweet...

Anonymous said...

anon 10.52

About him endorsing a branded clothing line, he will get to one day.Its just a matter of time...

Anonymous said...

I like the color coordination of his hanbok but the materials are a bit stiff looking?
It looks a size too big for him.
He should opt for a silk hanbok instead like all idols are wearing.

Anonymous said...

PJM looks dashing in hanbok!