Wednesday, February 02, 2011

[Screencaps] Jung Min @ Strong Heart 02.01.11

Strong Heart just finished. Were you able to watch it? Well, I hope that someone will upload Jung Min's cuts so that I can share with you. You've to see the unique talent that he has which he shared in the show. Curious? Well, he showed on the show how he can walk and jump (even using jumping rope) with all this toes folded (closer look).

Screencap courtesy of iamsom / Twitter

Alright, while we wait for the videos to be uploaded by someone, let me share with you screencaps by iamsom form tonight show. Super thanks!


Jung Min showing off his unique talent.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm loving this hairstyle so much! Can he do a promotion with this hairstyle please??
That talent made me went lol actually. I thought it was easy, but then I tried and I couldn't even stand for 2 seconds!

Poshdrive said...

Ouch...it looks painful walking like that...

Did he learn ballet when he was younger?

Anonymous said...

lol.
He should be on Star King instead! ^^

sinthia said...

OMG! How he can do that? It looks very painful. The first time I saw ss501 I thought JM was ballet dancer because he looks very flexibly.

He looks so handsome with this hair style, I prefer this instead the way he used to his comeback, although both looks great in him! ^^

Thanks for the screencaps!

Anonymous said...

that seems dangerous LOL

Anonymous said...

kekeke mal mal mal never ceased to amaze us!

love him to death!