Saturday, February 12, 2011

[Vid] Jung Min @ Gimpo 02.12.11

Jung Min left for Japan this morning to start his activities in Asia. Fan saw him off at Gimpo Airport to wish him luck. Here's a video by Mabel at Gimpo uploaded by iZomZaa on her YT channel. Much thanks!

There are so many fans surrounding him and there is no one to stop fans from coming near him because they are so well behave. I like it and again I am envious. Jung Min's road manager seems to be a nice guy.



Btw, Jung Min also tweeted this morning with his photo. Here is his tweet as translated by chobeeSS501 on Twitter.

JungMin0403 I'll be back!!^^ Even though it's cold, girls who travel far for me, thank you all!!^^ beware of the cold and go back dressing warmly!!^^ http://yfrog.com/h7s4lbbj

4 comments:

Belle said...

Girls who travel far for you JungMin? LOL, we'll travel till the end of earth for you Jung Min kekeke

Hi Liezle, I couldn't resist posting a comment ^^ you know me, always naughty

Anonymous said...

he's so kind...
btw,what's the title of the song?

Anonymous said...

Jungmin's manager looks pretty cute and could be an actor/singer too, pity about his height hee hee

Anonymous said...

I like his tshirt!! Superman JungMin!!!:D