Thursday, March 07, 2013

1st Teaser of Young Saeng's LIFE

I am so late in blogging about the release of Young Saeng's 1st teaser for his 3rd mini album LIFE, I was out on another business trip.

Anyway, though late, I still want to post here the 1st teaser which was released by B2M yesterday on B2M's official YouTube channel b2ment.

Here is the 19 seconds teaser (so short!) 



Watch out for the 2nd teaser on March 8.

Btw, please only watch on B2M's official channel and do not re-upload in any streaming sites including YouTube.

Here is track list of LIFE which will be coming on March 14. Thanks to Lois for the English translation on Twitter.

1. Life
2. That's Who I Am
3. I know All
4. The Art of Seduction

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for YS new songs which look very yummy^^ Also so happy to know that his news ranked #1 most popular in ALLKPOP. Saengie fighting!

Anonymous said...

Yes it is so short which makes me itching for more! Can't wait for tomorrow 12pm for the second teaser!