Thursday, October 07, 2010

[Trans] Kim Hyung Jun's message at JP site

Much thanks to xiaochu for again another translation shared on Quainte501.

Here's Hyung Jun's 2nd message that he left in his Japanese Official website.

The youngest member of SS501 seems very busy as well. There are too many on his plate. Hope he'll stay healthy and all his endeavors will be successful.

***

10/06 [diary] Kim Hyung Jun's message at JP site

Credits : KimHyungJun.jp + Baidu SS501 + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com

REPOST WITH FULL CREDITS ONLY

Hello. I am Kim HyungJun.
Firstly, I am really happy to greet everyone through this wonderful Japan official homepage.
Everyone had only happy things happening right?~ That's because I prayed. For everyone to have only good things happening.
Now I can communicate with fans in Japan through this place. I will also update about myself frequently.

Recently, I have been really busy with the rehearsal for musical 'Cafe-In'.
I am also DJ-ing for 'Kim HyungJun's Music High'.
MC too.. Spending my days with tightly filled schedules.

Seems like very soon, I will be seeing everyone through the musical play.
Please give me your generous love and also unsparing interest.
Mina-san~ Aishitemasu~ Iiyoumemidaekudasai ^^ Janae
(Everyone~ I love you~ Have a sweet dream^^ Bye)

No comments: