Thursday, October 07, 2010

[Trans] Baek Seung Jo's Diary #6

Another diary translation courtesy of reena29shadow has been uploaded. Heaps of thanks again to for this set. I really enjoy reading each diary entry of Baek Seung Jo.

In diary #6 we will get to know how Seung Jo was feeling when HaNi was hit by a vehicle while following him. Seung Jo's thoughts when he first kissed HaNi and when they entered the Uni.

Please DO NOT hotlink as I only use Imageshack to host these images. Thank you.




Baek Seung Jo... ^^

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy reading this diary-it gives us little windows into Seung Jo's heart so different from his cold and indifferent exterior.

Whoever thought of this is is really creative because the drama is limited also in its story telling capacity .

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much, reena29shadow! Really appreciate your translations! :D

This was an exciting episode, and it's so sweet, reading SeungJo's confused thoughts and mixed up feelings toward hani. ^_^

Most of it was conveyed through SeungJo's reactions on screen, but I think they could've been more obvious. I don't think it was lack of acting skills since I'm pretty sure HJL has the capabilities. I think it was the rushed directing and editing. =/ When HJL works with a good director, he can look really, really good, like in SS501's "Solo Collection" or Gummy's "As A Man" MV. PK's direction has definitely improved, so I can't wait for HJL to blow us away with the big emotional confession scene! XD

Unknown said...

I LOVE IT! i really enjoy reading his diary, I'm glad that he actually notice that he likes Hani!!! <3 ^^