Tuesday, November 23, 2010

[Article] KHJ "I Wish I Look Half Like Bae YongJun hyung"

I was just about to hit the sack when I saw this tweet of xiaochu and directed me to another interesting translation at Quainte501 of news article about Kim Hyun Joong. Yesterday was a KHJ news day, yah? Though there were also news about Hyung Jun and Jung Min that are fairly interesting.

With all the news that we got yesterday, I was reminded of what Hyun Joong said on his September 12, 2010 message he left on his official Korean website. He said that "... 2 months later I'll tell you the things I wanna say, from the horse's mouth kk."

Well, I guess this is already the 2 months that he was referring to in that message as he had revealed a lot in the interviews that we have been reading since yesterday.

With this I hope things have been cleared. Worry warts will stop worrying. And that we have learned something from what he said specially about enjoying life.

Everyone's Leader [as what he signed on his message during the fan meeting] has spoken. No more doubting. Let's just wait and put our trust in them. Hyun Joong, Young Saeng, Kyu Jong, Jung Min and Hyung Jun will not give empty promises to their fans.

***

11/22 [trans] Kim HyunJoong "I Wish I Look Half Like Bae YongJun hyung"

Credits : http://sports.khan.co.kr + SS601.com + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com

REPOST WITH FULL CREDITS ONLY



"Very happy even though busy."


Put aside the name of SS501 Kim HyunJoong for awhile. Instead, be reborn again as rookie actor Kim HyunJoong. It is not easy. Leaving DSP Media where he was with for past 5 years to join KeyEast, he had gone through a hard time, getting out of the music stage filled with cheers, he had to adapt to the unfamiliar drama production environment. Therefore Kim HyunJoong cannot relax any moment for the past 5 months. After MBC 'Mischievous Kiss' ended on 21-Oct, he immediately had to film the youtube version, he won the best dresser award in Japan Sky Perfect Awards on 10-Nov. Completing the delayed CF filming, he sang the theme song for Guangzhou Asian Games Opening Ceremony on 12-Nov.

Kim HyunJoong said "It is good to be busy. Doing things I can do well, things I enjoy doing, I am satisfied to be living like this." He continued "Even on my rest days, I go to the practice room/studio and dance. I want to live enthusiastically like an ant." However he sulked, "Sometimes I wish that I have the ability of teleportation." "Then I will be able to go overseas in a blink of an eye, or go anywhere easily." He said with a laugh.


I wish I look half like Bae YongJun


There is a huge influence by Bae YongJun hyung on moving agency. People were calling me "Post Bae YongJun". I also think positively of it. Must become like that, then I can be someone who can go beyond hyung. I wish I could go half as far as Bae YongJun hyung. Now I am about 1/8? But I guess I resemble Bae YongJun hyung. Not long ago when I went to China, I was being asked if I am Bae YongJun and was requested for autograph. I said I am not but he insisted that I am and told me not to lie. I took off my sunglasses but can't show him so it was frustrating. It is weird if I say, "I am not Bae YongJun, I am Kim HyunJoong" isn't it? In the end, I didn't sign for him so seems like I made Bae YongJun hyung lose 1 fan and I felt uncomfortable about that. I haven't told Bae YongJun hyung about this yet. (laughs)

SS501 Album Will Not Be Released Next Year?


Kim HyunJoong solo album will be released around May next year. In the beginning of next year, he will go to USA and practice choreography/dance, and also to prepare for his album. He has received a few songs but the concept is still a secret. SS501 album will also be released. Members are preparing for their own solo album and we should have a discussion when we have a chance. It was a little difficult when we changed company this year. Even though each of us moved to different agencies and the agreements have already been concluded, it was a problem deciding who should make the announcement first. Because we have to resume responsibility for being scattered around (different agencies). Finally it was me who shouldered (the responsibility). Even though I was mentally prepared for it, it was still difficult. Fans would have been quite hurt, isn't it? However, I think that if I work hard, there will be still fans supporting Kim HyunJoong.


Not Prince, But Wants To Be Rebellious Kid


In 'Boys Over Flowers', I acted as senior high school student and I chose 'Mischievous Kiss' thinking that it would be my last acting as senior high school student. It has nothing to do with viewership ratings. Frankly speaking, I am very satisfied. Above all, it is because people told me that my acting has improved. I gradually developed some know-how in expressions and even gestures. How good can I memorize my lines? Really, if I were to study like this, I would have gone to Seoul University. (laughs) During the period while filming the drama, I can only get about 2-4 hours of sleep in 4 days. I lost too much weight so I ate 4 bowls of rice in a day. Even so, I will still continue to act in the future. It is fun. Even though till now I have only acted in roles who are glamorous, I want to break off this image next time. A down to earth and friendly character will be good. Someone who is like the real Kim HyunJoong...Rebellious guy?

9 comments:

aprilstar said...

Kim Hyun Joong -you are really speaking your mind and heart.

I like that I'm reading you feel fulfilled by what you do not what others expect you to do .

It is good to emulate others and find your role model and yet make your life goals also truly your very own .

It is good to charge what you have done to experience -just don't overcharge.

Lastly ,nothing is written in stone.You are still young ,so think of yourself as work in progress .

But I hope you also include in your plans your good health and a satisfying lovelife.What matters in the end is really the quality of life you lead .

Anonymous said...

So he did announce first about changing companies because it was decided that he would. He took all that criticism to take care of the members! I didn't think I could respect him anymore than I already did but I sure do now. He is still and always will be the never changing leader of SS501.

Anonymous said...

Leader you're awesome!

Anonymous said...

Thanks sis Liezle for sharing these articles! Haha, I like the part where he said he wish he can teleport to anywhere easily in a blink of an eye...didn't I say the same thing to you the other day...hoping for a time machine to take me to Korean...keke! ^^

-N

Ivannah said...

thanks for sharing! Leader has lots of things to say. I always enjoy reading articles about...he's SO Kimhyunjoong...the real leader =)

Anonymous said...

my hats off Kim Hyun Joong, a true Leader indeed!!!

until now, I never knew how difficult it was for him and the rest of the guys to announce to us fans that they're gonna sign-on to diffenrent agencies. they've earned my love and respect even more.

patiently waiting for SS501 comeback...

Love Ya!

Anonymous said...

I hope anyone who had doubts about Hyun Joong's heart or love for SS501 and his members can now put that to rest. Like anonymous 4:43am said, he made the announcement first to protect the members and received much criticism for it. He didn't complained but waited for the right time to reveal the truth. This is what you would call a true Leader!!

Anonymous said...

don't worry khj we are still here to support you...

Anonymous said...

Hyun joong, you are a real MAN indeed! You're awesome. I respect you in many points though you're still young. Very happy to have this amazing young man in this period.