Thursday, November 25, 2010

[Trans] Jung Min left a message on his KOB

Here's is translation of Jung Min's latest message that he left on his Korean Official Board [KOB]. Much thanks to shirbogurl for doing the translation.

***

[Trans] Jung Min's Message
Korean to English translation by shirbogurl / liezle.blogspto.com

I'm Jung Min ~^^ 2010.11.25 12:22:23

Hi. I'm Jung Min.
I think everyone was really shocked.

I was in Japan when I heard the news and
Quickly returned from Japan yesterday...

I was really shocked when I heard the news that I panicked and now able to gather myself together..
Really unfortunate but this album and fanmeeting must be postponed for a bit...

It really hurts my heart/feeling.

Not able to meet everyone and...
Again, now our country's situation is....

Everyone! Please pray together that this kind of thing will not happen again...!
My condolences for the deceased...

Also, album and fanmeeting...think of it as more time to prepare well..!!
Please wait a little bit longer.
For everyone that came far from abroad and from inside Korea, I'm thankful and sorry.
It has been Jung Min. ^^!

***

Original in Hangul...

정민입니다~^^ 2010.11.25 12:22:23


안녕하세요? 정민입니다.

여러분들도 많이 놀라셨을거라고 생각합니다.


저도 일본에서 소식듣고

급히 어제 일본에서 돌아왔어요...


소식듣고 너무 놀라서.. 패닉상태였다가 이제서야 정신차렸네요..

정말 아쉽지만 이번 앨범과 팬미팅은 잠시 미뤄둬야할 것 같습니다...


마음이 너무 아프네요.


여러분들을 못 만나는 것도..

또 지금 우리 나라의 상황도...


여러분! 다시는 이런 일이 일어나지 않도록 같이 기도해주세요...!

고인들의 명복을 빕니다...


그리고 앨범과 팬미팅은...더 알차게 준비를 할 시간이 생겼다고 생각하고..!!

조금만 더 기다려주세요.

멀리서부터 와주신 국내외의 여러분들께도 감사와 죄송한 말씀드립니다.

정민이였습니다..^^!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jung Min-shh dont worry we understand! Praying and praying for this whole situation to get better!>.<

Anonymous said...

we understand, mal, and we'll be here for you sweetie

Anonymous said...

thanks, shirbogirl & liezle!
it's ok, JM. we'll wait. and we'll pray with you for peace.

hyunjaikim29 said...

Wow...Jung Min is really concern about Hyun Jun!..